Milk Bath-A natural and traditional way of moisturing and lightening your body tone.Friday, December 27, 2013
Like our facial skin, our body too needs special care and attention. Daily taking shower can make our skin dry and hard, while too much ex...
Friday, December 27, 2013
Like our facial skin, our body too needs special care and attention. Daily taking shower can make our skin dry and hard, while too much exposure to sunlight can darken the skin tone. Milk bath is a very precious gift that you can give to your body. It contains so many moisturizing and nutritional ingredients which deeply nourish your body skin, making it look fairer and softer as ever before.
Ingredients for the mixture:
· 2 cups of full cream powdered milk (Goat is preferred as it contains high nutritional values)
· ½ cup corn starch (Deeply nourishes the dry and itchy skin)
· ½ cup baking soda (Skin softener)
· 10 drops of essential Oil (anyone you prefer)
1. Take a dry and clean empty bottle.
2. Add powdered milk, corn starch and baking soda to the bottle.
3. Close the lid and shake it well so that all the things are equally mixed with each other.
4. Add oil to the mixture.
5. Again shake the bottle nicely and store it in a cool and dry place for future use.
Method for applying:
When you are ready for the bath, take a nice amount (At least 4 tablespoon) of the powder mixture and dissolve it in luke warm water. Apply the smooth paste all over the body and relax for 40-45 minutes, so that the skin deeply nourishes and absorbs it.
After 40-45 minutes of deep nourishment, take a nice warm shower to remove the mixture from the body. Avoid using excessive shower gel or soap. After shower dry the skin with a soft towel (Avoid rubbing on the skin).
The mixture was quite smooth so its implication was not very difficult. After the shower my skin felt really soft and smooth. It was fairer than before and I believe its regular use can do miracles.