Neon Eye Makeup- Latest Trend Of 2014Tuesday, January 21, 2014
This season we have noticed a great change of colors and styles. There is a huge change in colors and shades. Shimmers and gloss are bei...
Tuesday, January 21, 2014
This season we have noticed a great change of colors and styles. There is a huge change in colors and shades. Shimmers and gloss are being replaced by neon's. Neon's are seen every where whether its clothing, jewelery, shoes or makeup.
NEON NAIL ENAMELS
And the one which I liked the most.. ;)
NEON EYE MAKEUP
Eye makeup styles varies from time to time. These days full of bright neon shades are really in, especially for parties and hangouts.
Neon pink, neon orange, neon green, neon yellow and neon blue are mostly used in eye makeups and can be easily done anytime and anywhere.
Today, I am sharing a very nice and easy way of applying neon eye shades.
- Prepare your eye for the makeup by applying primere.
- Draw a black line, as shown in the first picture.
- Apply a silver eye shade all over the eye lid.
- Apply neon pink at the corner of your eye, this will give a definite shape to your eye.
- Use neon orange on the center of the eye lid and blend it smoothly, so that a fine shade emerges out.
- Use a slight touch of neon purple on the lower eye lid to add a wakening look.
- Apply a thin liner.
- Apply a thick coat of mascara on your lashes to give it a fuller and heavy look.