POND'S Clear Balance Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial FoamSunday, February 08, 2015
It’s been a while since Pond’s introduced it Clear Balance Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial foam, yeah that’s quite a big name, but I ...
Sunday, February 08, 2015
It’s been a while since Pond’s introduced it Clear Balance Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial foam, yeah that’s quite a big name, but I recently used it, as my skin type is oily. Although I have used quite a number of products for the same reason but frankly speaking I was never satisfied with them. After two months of usage I can say the product is really good and has maintained the oil balance for my skin very well and I have not observed any side effects whatsoever.
Pond’s has claimed they have gotten something unique and natural in their formula and that can balance the oil on skin better than other chemical based products, its mineral clay that absorbs and maintain the oil levels on your skin. Well mineral clay sparks a thought in my mind about Multani Clay that has been used and advised by our mothers and grandmothers for shiny hair, but this one is for skin and works quite well.
How to Use it:
- Wash your face with water.
- Now apply a little foam on your damp face.
- Use circular motion with fingers to let the foam be absorbed by your skin; make sure you don’t do it too harder. I prefer a minute at least to let the foam be absorbed properly into the pores.
- Now wash it off by water.
What to Expect from it:Pond’s Clear Balance Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial foam claims to keep your skin’s oil level under control and it fulfilled this expectation to some extent. You can never keep your skin absolutely oil free the whole day, Yes it works, but No it does not squeeze down the oil production to extreme. You would still need to wash your face at least rinse it with water a fewer times in day. The Mineral clay seems to work quite nice if you have a combination with oil skin type. I found it quite good even better than the other face wash available in the market, but again you still would have a shiny skin but to a moderate level. The product comes with an odorless fragrance, which usually works for me and lathers nicely and can be easily rinse off with water.
Now comes the best part, the foam is quite dense and if you notice you will find some blue colored micro beads in it. These micro beads are really helpful in skin exfoliation so you can enjoy a double benefit with this foam, exfoliation along with a shine free skin the whole day. Pond’s has no doubt engineered this amazing foam for folks with oily skin combination, if you have dry skin then you may not like it the way I have depicted here. The product comes in a squeeze tube with a flip cap, so you can easily use it accordingly without any wastage. I prefer a little amount of it, enough to apply all over the face, don’t overdo it you might feel rough skin if too much amount is applied on face. Overall Pond’s Clear Balance Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial foam is a good product for oily skin combination.
- An ideal choice for oil skin combination
- Dual action makes it a star performer, the foam can keep oil levels balanced and the blue micro beads provide daily exfoliation of skin.
- The price is reasonable and the packaging of product is travel friendly.
- The squeeze tube with flip cap can avoid wastage of foam.
- It lathers perfectly and the mineral clay keeps the skin shine free to some extent.
- It is fragrance free, and its lathering prowess can easily handle cleansing of heavy makeup.
- Not a complete solution for Matte skin lovers.
- Excessive usage might result in a rough skin because of exfoliating effects.
- Not an ideal choice for folks with dry skin.
Pond’s Clear Balance Oil Control Skin Mattifying Facial foam is a nice product for people with oil skin combination and the mineral clay works flawlessly too on your skin, but it is not going to give you shine free skin for whole day. People with dry skin type should probably avoid it as it may result in harsh and rough skin. Overall I will rate it 4.0/5