Braun Silk Epil 7 Wet & Dry Epilator ReviewFriday, January 20, 2017
Hello, my beautiful readers, I am back again with a review on something different this time; it is not a foundation, blush or cream b...
Friday, January 20, 2017
Braun Silk-épil 7 Dual Epilator The official How-to Video by Braun
Well that is a pretty impressive Ad to convince ladies like me :) but that is not all, I have found this fantastic review on Youtube on Silk Epil 7 check this one too.
Braun Silk Epil 7 Review by Grace Bruce
Although a bit expensive the Braun Silk-épil 7 epilator can be easily used in water. The epilator is fully waterproof, and it can work up to 40 minutes in bathtub or shower without any hassle. You can adjust the speed according to your needs along with a close-grip, making epilation a soothing experience. Below is what Braun Silk-Epil 7 is offering in the package:
- It comes with a high-frequency massage system to ease down the pain and to provide a flawless epilation experience.
- The close-grip comes in really handy to deal with intricate body parts without any problem.
- It offers a fast epilation with 40 tweezers that can quickly remove tiny hair with minimum pain.
- It offers a two-speed setting, so you can adjust the speed just the way you want.
- The epilator is powered by a Lithium-ion battery that efficiently charges within one hour and work smoothly for a non-stop forty minutes.
- It offers a pivoting head for a smoother tweezing experience.
- It can seamlessly work in dry and wet conditions with cordless operation.
- The Smart-light feature enables you to see those tiny hairs easily without any hitch.
- It offers five accessories for a sophisticated tweezing experience (efficiency cap, precision cap, facial cap, and two additional trimming heads).
- It comes with a facial brush to exfoliate the skin and remove makeup.
- The package comes along with a cute pouch, a stylish charging stand, a cleaning brush and charging cable.
The Silk-épil 7 Review
The Braun Silk-Epil 7 comes with a close-grip forty tweezers that ensure painless and smooth epilating experience. The Silk epilator is quite fast compared to numerous other epilators in the market, what makes close-grip epilator an ideal choice is its capability to trim the tiniest of the hair easily. According to Braun, it can handle up to 0.5mm hair length rather easily with its specially designed tweezers.
It has massage rollers to give your skin an extra comfort. When you open up the box, you get an instruction booklet in a lot of different languages with pictures and details. If you want to use the additional caps (efficiency, precision, and facial) that comes with the epilator, it is quite easy to un-pop the top and place the cap you want to use. The whole procedure is pretty simple, also if you want to use the exfoliation brush you just to have to unclip the head with a button on the top and install the exfoliator brush head quickly. During epilating it is good to hold the skin while slowly pulling the epilator from bottom to the top. When epilating for the first time it is better to keep the epilator directly faced down onto your skin in order to remove all the hairs. Something that is really handy also, are the extra comfort massage rollers and the smart-light that help you see hair before removing them.
While exfoliating always remember to not to hold the brush for a long time on the same spot because it would irritate the skin instead what you want to do is to do the exfoliation in a circular motion. The circular motion would gently help to refine the skin leaving it feeling really nice and soft by removing all the dead cells from the skin. If you are a regular exfoliator, make sure to replace the brush every 12 months.
One thing I will say that epilating is a lot more time consuming compared to the conventional razor. However, the benefit with that is the results are a lot more long lasting and withstand easily for four weeks that is almost like epilating once a month. It is not really painful but more like plucking your eyebrows for the first time, and you can easily get used to it. Also, it is perfect if you are traveling and cannot shave your legs every week because the results are indeed long lasting. One more thing that I really love about it is that I have read in most of the reviews that it prevents the growth of ingrown hairs which is really fantastic.
Fast Epilation with Close-Grip Technology
Usually, the epilation process takes a while, and it is never a pain-free experience for any lady. Silk-épil 7 with its fast pace can really help in this scenario; the close-grip forty tweezers work their way faster than almost 95% of the epilators in the market. The close-grip can easily pluck tiniest of the hairs within a single session to ensure the smoothest skin you have ever craved for. The high-frequency massage system stimulates the sensitive skin for a pain-free session. I have tried some epilators before, and I know the painful experience and slow progress they show but Braun seems quite intriguing at this point to me.
Superb Addons for a soothing & Pain-Free Experience
If you are trying this epilator on underarms or bikini line, make sure to use the ‘precision cap’ to minimize the pain. The battery can easily last up to 40 minutes, but you can speed up the epilation process by using the ‘efficiency cap’ that increases the contact with the skin for a faster tweezing. The ‘facial cap’ can help you tweeze the hair on upper lip and chin area, and the pivoting head makes it really easy too. The shaver head is an ideal choice for the ladies who cannot withstand the tweezing experience, and the trimmer head is good for longer hair. So, it is really up to you ladies you can try the trimmer head first and switch to the tweezers head, or you can shave it directly. The facial brush works deeper into your skin pores, and it can come in really handy to remove the makeup and other impurities from your face. You can also exfoliate and polish your skin with its adjustable speed.
The Wet & Dry Epilator
The best thing about Braun Silk-Epil 7 is its ability to function flawlessly in wet and dry conditions. With this cordless epilator, you can enjoy epilating during the shower or in a bathtub. The epilator can work up to 40 minutes in wet and dry conditions easily, and that is actually quite enough for a good tweezing session. I would always prefer tweezing in warm water because it would not only decrease the itchy pain but also transform epilating into an enjoyable soothing experience. Furthermore, you can always switch to the efficiency cap for a quick tweezing session and do both your legs and underarms easily on a single charge. Even if the complete review is not convincing enough to you, you can always check the pros and cons.
Silk épil 7 Pros
- Braun Silk-Epil 7681 is easily one of the fastest epilators that comes with a close-grip 40 tweezers to pluck the hair from roots with a good pace and minimum pain.
- Silk-Epil 7 comes with a high-frequency massage system that not only gives you a soothing experience but also minimizes the tweezing pain by a great deal.
- The inclusion of a pivoting head makes your tweezing session a lot easier especially in the intricate areas like underarms, knees, and elbows.
- The addition of three extra caps (precision, efficiency and facial) offers excellent and flexible options to choose from.
- This epilator can easily last for forty minutes with a single one-hour charge. The lithium-ion battery ensures a long life and flawless operation.
- The smart-light feature is pretty nice; so you never miss any hair during the epilating session.
- The two extra heads (shaver and trimmer) are also one of the nicest additions for the ladies who do not want any sort of tweezing pain.
- This epilator can be used in dry and wet conditions easily. You can have a nice relaxing tweezing session in the shower or bathtub without any worries. The cordless operation ensures maximum safety and shock protection.
- The facial brush comes in really handy to remove makeup quickly and have a gentle exfoliation session at home without any hassles. You can also use it to remove excessive oil from your skin before wearing makeup. Just apply a little honey over you face and exfoliate with the brush to remove excessive oil.
- This epilator offers a two-speed system so you can always switch to a comfortable speed just the way you want.
- The packaging is also wonderful, and the charging stand really looks cute.
Silk épil 7 Cons
- The Silk Epil 7 is quite expensive; it is around $100 in most of the online stores. If you are one of the frugal shoppers, then you might find it quite hard to convince yourself into buying something like this.
- The eip-7 only offers cordless operation, and you cannot use it with a cable plugged-in. So you might want to charge it first before starting your tweezing session.
- According to some of the bloggers and reviewers, it hurts more than most of the epilators in the market. My advice for you ladies is to use the efficiency cap or epilate during the shower or in a bathtub with warm water to decrease the tweezing pain.
Questions Related To This PostHow much is the braun silk epil 7?
Well Braun Silk Epil 7 can bought around $100 to $85 its an old product now but its still quite famous in some of the regions in world.
What is the difference between braun silk epil 5 and 7?
The Epil 5 is a mid-level epilator that is slightly lower in price compared to the epil 7, there is no smartlight feature and the battery is a bit on the lower side other than that both these epilators are quite similar and comes with the same accessories.
How to clean braun silk epil 7?
If you have bought a wet and dry epilator then you do not need to worry about cleaning it, you can simply wash it in the water but make sure its not plugged in with the charger cord.
Does the braun silk epil 7 hurt?
Yes, a little bit but its better than any other epilator in the market.
How long does braun silk epil 7 last?
With a single charge you can go up to 40 minutes easily.