Natural and easy remedies for pimplesThursday, September 12, 2013
Pimples.. aarrgghh!! I guess the most unwanted thing in this world especially for young ones. They can be a result of hormonal change ...
Thursday, September 12, 2013
Pimples.. aarrgghh!! I guess the most unwanted thing in this world especially for young ones. They can be a result of hormonal change or lack of hygienic care. Most of the people face this issue and are really concerned about it because, firstly, they are really painful and secondly, they leave behind their scars which gives you a very bad feeling. So, today I am going to share a few tips that will be really helpful for you guys as I have been trying them out since past few months.
1. If you want overnight result, apply a pea sized amount of toothpaste on your pimple before going to bed, leave for the whole night and wash it off with water in the morning.
2. Use facewash that has glycerine and sorbitol in its ingredients. Use it for a couple of times daily. You may find it in Neutrogena facewash.
3. Take a small amount of salt and vinegar and mix it in Luke warm water. Apply it over your face and massage well. leave it for 10 minutes and rinse with water.
4. Drink lot of water as it will help your body to flush out all the toxins that are responsible for causing pimples.
5. Don't touch them as they will leave behind scars which will be very difficult to remove.
6. Oil cleansing may also workout in few cases.
7. Wash your face with the smooth paste of Gram flour(Basin), this will reduce excessive facial oil, deeply cleans your skin leaving behind fair and clean skin.