Enhance your Elegance with ConcealersSaturday, August 10, 2013
Eyes are the blessing of nature by which we can view the beautiful world. It is a blessing as we should take care of all their needs and...
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Eyes are the blessing of nature by which we can view the beautiful world. It is a blessing as we should take care of all their needs and their value. Eye care is essential to keep them beautiful because all the beautiful eyes are capable of attracting people to you.
Concealer is a part of your cosmetic arsenal which is related to your eyes product. It actually works around your eyes to hide and cover your dark circle and dark spot and under the eyes hide the small little pimples caused by heat and also hide the marks of birth which are highly prominent on your face or around your eyes. Concealer is available in different forms like liquid and powdery. It has a range of color tune deepest and lightest. Always choose the shade of Concealer lighter than your skin tone or natural color of concealer which can hide the stain and redness and discolouration well.
Acne Concealers on the other hand are used under the eye as well but it is used to hide the acne on your face. When you going somewhere like party, events or a big social gathering and at that time you have suffered from Acne, the fast and best solution on those situations is acne concealer. It helps you to take out of this situation. I suggest Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer, its oil free concealer and give smoothness to your skin.
How to apply concealer under eyes:
- 1) Pick the shade of concealer lighter than your skin or natural color shades.
- 2) Close your eye and apply the concealer more than a few dots around your eyes and in sides corners.
- 3) Tap it with your finger tip do no scrub just tap and blend it gently around on your dark circles and inside corners of your eyes.
- 4) you can use concealer brush to blending too.
- 5) If your dark circles are very deep and you required more then apply one more layer on it.
- 6) After that apply loose powder with brush to give a more natural look.