Tips to Reduce Lips PigmentationSunday, July 28, 2013
Lips are a part of body and we can’t ignore the importance of lips so we must take care of them to maintain their natural beauty. If your ...
Sunday, July 28, 2013
Lips are a part of body and we can’t ignore the importance of lips so we must take care of them to maintain their natural beauty. If your lips have any kind of problem the lipstick does not work to make your lips beautiful so let me tell you about lips problems, their reason and their solutions, Today we are going to focus on Lips pigmentation and how can we avoid this problem.
Avoid them to get rid of Lips Pigmentation:
1) Do not suck or squeeze your lips, because saliva is dehydrate on your lips and without moisture your lips can get dry and even worse.
2) Decrease the amount of drinking tea and coffee.
3) Reduce the amount of smoking or avoid smoking, it evaporates the moisture and natural oils of your lips and smoking is not good for your health either.
4) Scrub your lips gently in the morning with your tooth brush every day.
5) Avoid cheap products for lips, use good quality of lips products like lip balm, lipsticks and lip gloss etc.
6) Drink 8 to 10 glass of water daily because water save your body from dehydration and your lips too because if your body is dehydrated your lips will be dry without moisture.
7) Your lips may be chapped because of allergy so find out and avoid the things like food , drink or toothpaste which are causing chapped lips.
8) Apply almond oil or lips balm on your lips, take tissue paper and press with your lips after that apply the lipstick on your lips.
9) Apply milk cream on your lips daily before sleeping.
10) Apply Vaseline especially in winter season.